Friends, with a new month comes a new training!
The COMMUNICATION AUDIT training module has been posted in our Leading Congregations Monthly member area complete with:
• A NEW Congregational Self-Audit Spreadsheet Template
• Session Notes
• Our live training edited into 20 discrete video segments so you can jump around with ease!
• Q&A responses from our live training
• Closed Captioning
If you are thinking a full communication audit is too much to consider, if you are feel stressed at just the thought of looking at what this might entail, I have good news for you!
1) This session emphasized SELF-AUDITS your congregation can conduct in-house.
2) I shared how you can start with a SIMPLE INVENTORY of your communication channels and then…
3) As inspired, do FOCUSED AUDITS on specific aspects of your ministry and communications.
Example: Look at your communication channels from the perspective of a specific audience you are seeking to reach. Suppose you want to reach more young families. What information, images, and invitations would help them determine your congregation is a match for them? Develop a list of key items with your team, then review your channels and see if that content is represented. You might find that a key channel rarely mentions children, families, or shows images with families. From there you can start strategizing how to weave that content in, work more collaboratively on social media across ministry areas, or other actions.
Here’s how to access this module:
Leading Congregations Monthly Members
- Go to Communication Audit June 2019 module
- Directory of Monthly Training Modules
- Your Full Training Library
Here’s a teaser for NEXT MONTH’s session on the Ministry of Communication!
New Members, Want to Join Us?