Friends, I have a new VIDEO MINISTRY training launching shortly! The invitation is going out to my email list first and then will be shared online. Subscribe to get be first to receive the invitation. Enrollment is going to be limited. ~ Peter
Video was important pre-COVID19.
Now showing up and leading online using video is essential.
That’s why I’m launching a new training program to help clergy, staff, and other congregational leaders skill-up and rapidly integrate video into their digital ministry efforts.
This new training program is called VIDEO MINISTRY ACADEMY. It is a video skill training and strategy masterclass for ministry leaders.
Registration is going to open tomorrow, Friday, May 14th, with the program starting (and registration closing) Monday, May 25th.
It is going to help you do the following:
1) Rapidly skill-up and start producing video content with ease using computer webcams or smartphones. Video is the heart and engine driving my recommended strategy right now.
2) Implement a video-driven approach to engaging people in congregational life. You need to use video to lead online, maintain relationships, keep people invested in the mission of your congregation, and, if interested, scale your ministry.
3) The above includes the critical task of developing a digital path to membership producing supporting video. Online visitors want and need all your intro and orientation content online and on-demand.
We have much to do!
My goal is to give you the essential video training and strategy you need as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Here’s how it is going to work
• Every Monday of the five-week Video Ministry Academy program, I’ll release a new on-demand module within the course site.
• Each module will include video presentations, handouts, and video assignments. They’ll be practical exercises designed to move you rapidly forward.
• Each week, I’ll do member-only Facebook live sessions to answer questions on that week’s module as well as answer questions from previous weeks. Exact details are being finalized now.
• Participants will share their recorded video assignments in our program member-only Facebook group or complete the assignments by going LIVE in the group.
• Within the Facebook Group, I will offer video feedback, cheerleading, and other coaching.
I know this is a challenging time.
That’s why I’m committed to helping leaders like you learn the skills and strategies they need to succeed.
Look for my email tomorrow with your official invitation to enroll.
It will include details on cost, what the five modules are, etc…
I’ll be sharing more about the program on video – of course! – and answering questions over the coming week.